ProOmega-D LemonOmega-3s may be able to reduce inflammation and joint pain‚ while also contributing to improved heart health and brain functioning.*
Would you like help determining exactly which supplements or tests are right for you? Purchase a phone consultation with a Certified Natural Health Therapist to begin treating causes, not symptoms.
$85.00Add to cart
- $46.75 Add to cart
- $45.25 Add to cart
Joint Health Protocol:
Joint pain is often caused by an excessive breakdown of joint tissue along with elevated levels of inflammation in the joint and the body as a whole. Our Joint Health Protocol addresses both of these aspects. It supplies needed nutrients for joint repair and also supplements that reduce the body’s inflammatory response.
|ChondroCare||Advanced Joint Supportand Protection||Take two tablets three times daily|
|Pro Omega D||Inflammatory regulation||Take two capsules three times daily with meals|
|Inflavonoid Intensive Care||Inflammatory regulation||Take two tablets three times daily|
Following an anti-inflammatory diet along with the above recommended supplements will speed recovery and reduce joint pain faster than just taking the supplements alone.
- Avoid all processed foods, especially simple sugars and starches
- Avoid grains of all kinds (wheat, rye, spelt, corn, and rice)
- Eat plenty of healthful fats, including: butter, coconut oil, olive oil, avocados, walnut oil, flaxseed oil, fish oil, etc. Avoid all hydrogenated fats and processed oils like: Crisco, margarine, soybean oil, cottonseed oil, corn oil, “salad” oil, etc. Avoid eating fried foods in restaurants as these are mostly prepared using low quality oils that are highly inflammatory.
- Eat quality protein like wild seafood, pastured meats, wild game, pastured eggs, organic poultry, etc. Quality counts!
- Eat plenty of vegetables! Healthy vegetables include: leafy greens, asparagus, broccoli, cucumbers, artichokes, green beans, carrots, lettuce, cabbage, etc.
- Avoid the nightshade vegetables as these can be very inflammatory: tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant, peppers
- Eat low sugar fruits like apples and berries.
- Dairy, especially pasteurized dairy, can be very inflammatory. Consider going dairy-free (except for butter). Healthy dairy-free milks include: almond, hemp and coconut milks.
- Eat nuts and seeds, but avoid peanuts.
- Avoid soy in all its forms